Monday, July 23, 2012

The Mustard Seed....Does BBQ Good!

Let me just shout out this fab spot for BBQ.  I love me so Mustard Seed BBQ. I have been a firm believer that you don't need sauce for good bbq.  This is one that you can eat without the sauce.


If you are a pork lover the ribs are good....but my lawd, my lawd...the chicken is the business. I have included a photo of the ribs just for your pork viewing pleasure. 


They are the worlds most tender ribs, but they have the FLAVOR on POINT! They are located in the cut, of Beecher and Cascade. Just after the Cah-cade/Cascade split! My Atlanta people know what I am talking about. Its a small business that gets lots of picnics and such.  You may wanna get the number and call before you make the drive just to make sure there is some chicken. They will fill larger orders same day, so make sure you can get your chicken fix on.  They are open Wednesday to Sunday, just imagine me driving around in my car on Tuesday, arranging my day so that I pass through that way at some point on Wed. LOL.

Do me a solid, if you are in Atlanta, check them out the food is extra yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment