Thursday, December 22, 2011

Review Spoon Eastside 3/30

Spoon Eastside
749 Moreland Ave. C-105
AtlantaGA 30316


Great Thai Lunch! I had the Pad See Ewe....well Pad Z U the way they spell it.  

The Atmosphere
Its a trendy little spot. Kinda sticks out in the eclectic land of the eastsiders, it seems as tho it would fit in midtown. The decor is all wooden and such with clean lines kinda a cross between Scandinavian and Japanese....maybe that is Thai design...idk I never studied that!

The Location
This little plaza is like an oasis amongst the residential land.  There are several cute boutiques and such in the plaza...its like a little taste of midtown tucked away on the eastside.

The Food
There is a simple menu...popular noodle and rice favs. For the not so average Thai diner you have the opption of Thai Hot you can request....so you get that kind of mind searing heat that burns so good! Its not the best Thai in the city, but it will do in a pinch. My guest had the Massuman Curry with Chicken. 

My Experience
We did a quick Monday Lunch. I was excited because I'd heard people rave about spoon. When we got there, I learned that people I know were raving about the one downtown. I figured I wouldn't hold any bias...maybe it would be just as spectacular. It was good, not toungasmic but tasty. I won't twist my face if someone says that we are going there for dinner. So I liked it. service was attentive...then again there were only two other tables seated..so it was like it should be. 

The Verdict
Its kinda regular....not mind blowing.....Its good. Go, eat....

No comments:

Post a Comment